A place to find APMM and PMM programs to apply to, and advice on breaking into the field.
Associate Product Marketing Manager (APMM) programs are special new grad roles designed to train young top talent to be great product marketing leaders. Programs are usually a couple of years in length and have a few rotations between teams within the company. They’re highly-regarded programs that help you build skills needed to become a world-class marketer.
Here are some examples of the top Associate Product Marketing Manager programs. Some of these positions might be labelled as Junior Product Marketing Manager or Marketing Associate too.
- Hubspot Leadership rotational program
- Linkedin (Business Leadership program and Strategy & Analytics program)
PMM roles that are hiring!
and many more..
- Exponent — PMM interview prep courses and 1-on-1 sessions with PMMs
- Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind by Al Ries & Jack Trout
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal
- Contagious by Jonah Berger
Get in touch
Email PMMprep@gmail.com for more PMM interview tips & tricks and coaching sessions.